ABODA is a friendly, professional organization that has many benefits for members.
WHO CAN JOIN ABODA ?
Anyone with an interest in ensemble music making, whether professional, amateur, school or community based. You do not have to be an ensemble director to join ABODA. Students with an interest in improving their level and understanding of music making and Ensemble Direction and Conducting are encouraged to join.
WHY BELONG TO ABODA ?
- Receive priority information about State and National Conferences, clinics, and conducting schools.
- Discounts to members apply.
- Meet and work with internationally renowned conductors and clinicians.
- Receive regular updates and news of events
- Access state-wide and national network of collegiate support,
- Latest information on professional issues through ABODA publications,
- Opportunities for personal development through involvement on ABODA working parties & committees
We have a variety of events in which members can participate, and members receive ABODA publications as part of their subscription. In addition, there is the opportunity to access a friendly network of collegiate support from conductors, musical directors and music administrators across the state and beyond who may be able to help with your music program.
Membership subscriptions may also be tax deductible for some occupations!